Truevision orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check Everything here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truvision Video!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

Truvision Video! Empty
PostSubject: Truvision Video!   Truvision Video! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:07 am

I just thought it felt right to post this video here Wink Since this is not the final version I can say litle about the map exept the positive things so I want to say well done with the cave sverker it seemed realistic and I really liked the envoerment, and Hagge I love the work you have done with with the chating with NPC system hope the map will be epic and good work with your project Wink

Back to top Go down
Hagge5

Hagge5

Truvision Video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truvision Video!   Truvision Video! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 am

Thx for appreciating the NPC interaction "system".
I would like to make a video myself, to show off the proffesion systems, although since I game on a laptop (I live in two places, parents divorced, su buying 2 stationary computers seems less affordable than one laptop), since I game on a laptop my FPS drops like hell when I record, ecspecially on this map and It's tons and tons of doodads, so I can't relly make a very enjoyable video :/

Edit:
It's spelled Truevision not truvision, It's TV, not wierd-speleld like blu-ray Razz

Last edited by Hagge5 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

Truvision Video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truvision Video!   Truvision Video! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 am

Well that's a huge promblem :S Well unless you cant get a computer good enough to handle video making and you cant cap a frinds computer then I gues the best thing to do is to give sverker a script and tell him what to say Wink Usully I wouldn't suggest letting some1 else do your videos but since that seems to be the only option I'd say do it. It still beats not doing any video at all Wink
Back to top Go down
StarZerg

Truvision Video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truvision Video!   Truvision Video! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:30 am

It feels like this map is well made and all but, it feels like Putting it in WC3 is putting it to waste. WC3 is a good game but not that many people care about this sort of stuff anymore and rather play some random map and then forget what name it had etc. Wouldn't it be better to make a map in a game where people care and don't look at it as another map? Its just me asking, nothing to be offended about or something like that. Cause we all saw how people joined in RavH and then just forgot all about the map and Went Inactive. I dont want you guys wasting your time or talent on retards that don't appreciate how much time and effort you put in to those maps.
Back to top Go down
StarZerg

Truvision Video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truvision Video!   Truvision Video! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 am

Off topic: I'm back ;P
Back to top Go down

Truvision Video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truevision orpg :: Information Center :: Media-
Jump to: