Check Everything here!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diffrent type of pvp arena!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

Diffrent type of pvp arena! Empty
PostSubject: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:19 am

Hi so you're probebly thinking of adding a arena where you play 1v1 2v2 3v3 and so on, but one thing I would want to see is a arena where it is an epic battle that can last for hours where players get revived X seconds after they die and where people have to kill Y numbers of enemy players to win. And then player need to collect supplies, magical crystals, animal skins and metal samples dead corpses to gain armor bonuses, friendly npc's assistance, improved damage, improved attack speed and everything you could possibly want for a perfect experience. And why do I want all this? Well that's because it gets boring if all the pvp matches lasts no more then 5-10 minutes and where the only goal is to kill people.
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 am

I don't think that will be possible in TV...
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 am

Sverkerman wrote:
I don't think that will be possible in TV...

Sad Sad well not everything I want can be added into the game Wink
Back to top Go down
Risk.frishers

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 am

PvP stands for Player VS Player. If you would add NPCs/other things it wouldn't be PvP. I'd suggest you keep it like World of Warcrafts 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5. You choose a team, you battle it out. However, the ideas you've suggested would be more fitting for a dungeon where you have to think more strategic than usually.
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:25 am

Risk.frishers wrote:
PvP stands for Player VS Player. If you would add NPCs/other things it wouldn't be PvP. I'd suggest you keep it like World of Warcrafts 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5. You choose a team, you battle it out. However, the ideas you've suggested would be more fitting for a dungeon where you have to think more strategic than usually.

As I recorded Sverker wanted to make this map as no other wc3 map and friendly npc's are place in for more tactic and they dosent make it pure pve it makes it a fun mix. And besides I never said that that it wouldnt haave 2v2, 3v3, 4v4,5v5 and 1v1 I said it would be nice to have both.
Back to top Go down
Risk.frishers

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 am

You pretty much want a strategy/tactical game like, you yourself would be pretty much like a general, the NPCs would be like your troops. If you'd try to do anything like this I would prolly suggest that you can hire/train your own army of mercenarys. Thus would probably result in the game being for 1 player at a time. The battle would be like checkers et.c. Well. I'd call that somekind of PvP but yea. I'll come back here when I see what u made of the idea later.
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Diffrent type of pvp arena!   Diffrent type of pvp arena! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:44 am

I never said you would gain 200 units I'm saying that you shall have 1 or maybe 2 units that you shall use strategiclly to for example corn in an enemy, save yourself from getting killed or incrase damage done to enemys.
Back to top Go down

Diffrent type of pvp arena!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truevision orpg :: Information Center :: Suggestions-
Jump to: