Truevision orpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check Everything here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly murloc tribe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

Friendly murloc tribe. Empty
PostSubject: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 am

Yes, I think you should add a friendly murloc tribe that have a rputation to gain. Why? Well there's a bunch of reasons such as:

*Everyone loves murlocs
*It would be something completly new
*It will give us a wider game and it would be more entertaining to play
*It would be a bigger variation of friendly creeps since every other race you have mentioned sives on land.
*More proffesion and equipment possibilitys.
*It would be nice to see a swamp type of terrein.
Back to top Go down
BurkEE Imo[R]Tal Techniqu

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Indeed that is a good sugesstion, i would also like to see more swamp terrains.Also murlock is my favorite type of units/creeps/monster's cant wait to see would it be used. anyway i will try to work on this area with you people :DD
Back to top Go down
Sverkerman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks to you this got added in the terrain after Barrens. Good job, perfect idea.

The murloc/naga will be teaching the profession Alchemism.
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Sverkerman wrote:
Thanks to you this got added in the terrain after Barrens. Good job, perfect idea.

The murloc/naga will be teaching the profession Alchemism.

Awsome Smile I love when people say this, it's cimpletly diffrent from what I'm used to hear ^^

Anyway, hope we'll see them soon Very Happy

Maybe you'll add Razosh the murloc one day Smile (probebly not)
Back to top Go down
Risk.frishers

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 am

I personally like the idea. But as I recall Murlocs doesn't really live in "Swamp Terrain."

Some citats.

"Murlocs tend to dwell in amply-populated coastal settlements, and it is unusual to find individuals wandering too far from their compatriots. Players looking to engage murlocs should be wary of their surroundings; the creatures often lurk out of sight beneath the surface of the water."

"The murloc is a bipedal, amphibious humanoid race residing along coastlines, lakeshores, and riverbeds. Murlocs possess bulbous bodies, large mouths lined with rows of sharp fangs, and slime-coated skin."

Naga would be more fit for a swamp I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:22 am

Risk.frishers wrote:
I personally like the idea. But as I recall Murlocs doesn't really live in "Swamp Terrain."

Some citats.

"Murlocs tend to dwell in amply-populated coastal settlements, and it is unusual to find individuals wandering too far from their compatriots. Players looking to engage murlocs should be wary of their surroundings; the creatures often lurk out of sight beneath the surface of the water."

"The murloc is a bipedal, amphibious humanoid race residing along coastlines, lakeshores, and riverbeds. Murlocs possess bulbous bodies, large mouths lined with rows of sharp fangs, and slime-coated skin."

This game is not based on warcraft lore Wink
Back to top Go down
Hagge5

Hagge5

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

Lowe(Razosh) wrote:
Risk.frishers wrote:

Some citats.

This game is not based on warcraft lore Wink

Not necessarily "lore", but it certanly uses alot of creatures from wc3, due to the fact that it contains they're models, and renaming the species are just stupid. So the biological structure of a murloc is borrowed from Wc3, and so which climate it preffers.

I would say murloc area in our game looks kind of semi-tropical, semi-autumn, with a large body of water nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lowe(Razosh)

Lowe(Razosh)

PostSubject: Re: Friendly murloc tribe.   Friendly murloc tribe. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am

Hagge5 wrote:
Not necessarily "lore", but it certanly uses alot of creatures from wc3, due to the fact that it contains they're models, and renaming the species are just stupid. So the biological structure of a murloc is borrowed from Wc3, and so which climate it preffers.

I would say murloc area in our game looks kind of semi-tropical, semi-autumn, with a large body of water nearby.

Dosent sound to bad Smile as long as we see the promised naga and murlocs I will be happy Wink Maybe you even can give us a spoiler video or screenshots with the new murloc and naga terrain?
Back to top Go down

Friendly murloc tribe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Truevision orpg :: Information Center :: Suggestions-
Jump to: